Fraltchovits Fraltchovits

My foot was tapping the floor, pretty sweet :D

Stereo Fire! Stereo Fire!

This is fuckin' rad bro :3

Not Supposed To Know [Dem Not Supposed To Know [Dem

This is sweet bro :D got a really dirty feel to it :D

Spaceslide Spaceslide

Really sweet song :D i really like the breakdown/bridge type thing :D good job.

scoutzero responds:

thanks for the review! ^^

FS: Hard sun (acoustic) FS: Hard sun (acoustic)

It doesn't sound like you are putting much effort into it sometimes, during the verses some points it sounds like you are talking it. It's good, but could use some work :)

FairSquare responds:

Haha, maybe it's my mic because i sure wasn't talking. I mean, i made my neighbours' dog bark because i was singing so loudly.
I agree it could use some work though, i'm always trying to improve :)
And thanks for the review!

Character Reel (2010) Character Reel (2010)

You're really good :D Do you have any advice for someone who is getting into Voice Acting?

sonicmega responds:

My apologies for reposting what I said to someone else, but I think the answer is just as relevant for you as it was for them.

Practice, practice, practice! Voiceover is about learning that you will be rejected, and often at that, but that you can never stop trying. Use places like the Voice Acting Club or Voice Acting Alliance to hone your skills with your peers and challenge your boundaries and range. Listen to performances from good people, ask yourself why they are good, find ways to tinker with your own voice to create separate but interesting characters.

"How do I voiceover" is a very broad question, one I couldn't possibly answer in just 5,000 characters, but you are more than free to add me on Skype or check out those websites I mentioned above and immerse yourself in the community to find out!

One Click Reptile One Click Reptile

This is really good, is it meant to be like Skrillex's "Reptile"? sounds like a good cover of it :)

Quagnoth responds: